Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Post From Johnny

After Maggie created her own blog, Johnny has gotten into the spirit (or maybe he is just pushing off bedtime)! Here are his words about our time in Dublin so far!

Hi Guys!

We went to France and went to the top of the Eiffel Tower! Every hour it sparkled! It was cold at the top of the tower. And windy!

I am collecting Match Attax cards. Match Attax are soccer cards (they call it "football" here sometimes but other times they call it "soccer"). There are "Star signings" "Star Players" "Legends" and regular cards. My best card is Wayne Rooney (An insert from Lisa: I asked how he knew this was his best card and he responded "Oh my God! Even Oscar BARELY has Wayne Rooney and Hayden doesn't have him!) Wayne Rooney plays for Manchester United.

One time we walked on the pier and saw the pretty ocean.

In Paris we did a tour and we sat on the top of the bus that was open.

In Dublin we also ride on the top of the bus. It is funny when we sit on the top because we look down and it looks like we are about to hit the cars because the driver is down on the bottom.

My school is called Guardian Angels. Here are the names of some kids in my class: Jade, Jack, Dylan, Yovela, Dennis, Abbie, me, Abigale, Oscar, Mark, Jessie, Charlie, April, Ulap, Kevin, Christina, Ryan, Sophie, Rebecca, Hayden and Ruby! And my teacher's name is Ms. Molloy.

My mom is making me go to bed now. I will write more later.

-Johnny

P.S. the open tour is a like a tour you do on a bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment